7.05.2013

holiday hangover, how 'bout you?

I love the 4th of July like any normal person, but sometimes it just feels like a holiday where we are expected to run ourselves ragged, eat too much potato salad, and get stuck in traffic jams. 3 things which I'm normally NOT all about. (Read: that's exactly what we did yesterday and I vow to never do it again!)

I'm not ready to let the party stop however 
(Look at me just a-eatin my words....)
and tonight we are going to a FREE. OUTDOOR. CONCERT. 
Those are 3 of my favorite words, aside from "puppies", "cheesecake" and "fofo", which is the Spanish word for squishy, which I think is hilarious. Also my darling lover will be at said concert with me so.... win win. Maybe we will kiss a little bit. (False. That's not a maybe, that's a definite.) And then I will officially be the happiest camper in the world, despite my post-independence-day-hangover.
(Although I'm thinking Will Smith officially wins the award for "worst-independence-day-hangover-in-the-whole-entire-world-also-universe-also-I'm-Will-Smith-sodon'teventry".)

Anyways, this post is obviously on the fast track to nowhere, so......

Here is a version of the national anthem by one of my most favoritest bands in the history of ever never ever never land. Enjoy. 'Murica.

No comments:

Related posts

.