8.01.2013

a summer playlist and stuff

There are so many days when I sit at my desk for hours and hours and I slip into this weird state of boredom-verging-on-depression, aka the literal worst thing ever because I'm already grouchy I have to work when it's so nice outside, but that's another story. 
Anyways, when I'm feeling that way, that's usually when I realize I haven't been listening to any music.
*face palm*duh*
So here are some of my current favorite jams to lift me up out of my inevitable afternoon funk. 
Fair warning, it's a healthy mix of literally everything. Enjoy.

A summer playlist for your 4 o'clock hour

Wagon Wheel (cover)- Mumford and Sons
Mirrors- Justin Timberlake (this song.... I just can't. It's too good)
The Day That I Die- Zac Brown Band and Amos Lee
Heart Attack- One Direction
All Eyes on You- St. Lucia
China Grove- Doobie Brothers (I hope that makes you laugh Nicole)
On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons
Bust a Move- Young MC
Tree I'll Grow- The Lone Bellow (If you watch this video, skip ahead to 3:40. So good)
Radioactive- Kings of Leon
Runnin Outta Moonlight- Randy Houser (Okay seriously. I love this song a little too much)
It's All Good- Cher Lloyd and Neyo
A Face to Call Home- John Mayer (be prepared for some swoon worthy, face melting guitar at the end of this one. Srsly I die.)
Life on a Rock- Kenny Chesney
Photograph- Def Leppard
Fire and Rain- Babyface (I mean I love the original, but man this is a sexier version)
Mexico- James Taylor

I hope this makes your day as good as it makes mine!

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I really love you. I just wanted to come over and tell you that. I really really value you as my friend. I'm so happy we met.

Nicole said...

haha it did make me laugh.

smoking doobies with my brothers...doobie brothers.

Related posts

.