8.08.2013

josh groban diaries: the necklace

YOU GUYS. 
Look at what I found the other day. 

The literal smallest picture of Josh Groban in existence. 
Inside a locket.
That 12 year old Brooke printed and cut out and then wore around her neck. 
Also notice that the picture is SUPER blurry. 
This is because I wore the locket in the shower at girls camp once, and it got the picture all wet. 
I was pretty sad about it, but obviously nothing could stop me from wearing my beloved Josh around my neck!

I mean. This kills me.
If you ever question whether or not you are obsessed with something, go ahead and compare yourself to me. I guarantee it will make you feel a little bit better. 
Unless you are wearing a picture of Diet Coke around your neck or something. 
Then I will just salute you and welcome you to a whole new level of fandom.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

you should have a blog label for josh groban

Nicole said...

I totally remember this locket and when you got it wet at girls camp hahaha. It's almost as great as that portrait you sketched of him.

Related posts

.