8.28.2013

wellness wednesday: august music

Top 3 Favorite Workout Songs
- August Edition - 
So here's the thing.
I really really really love Latin music. I took six years of Spanish and it completely lit a fire in my heart. That's actually half the reason I love Zumba so much. It lets my Latin flair completely loose for an hour and makes me crazy happy.
Or maybe just crazy. But anyways. 
I'm about to share some Latin songs that I absolutely love, and might just light a fire in your heart too.
You've been warned.

*Also speaking of Latin things, can we just discuss how wonderful it is that Juan Pablo is the next Bachelor.
I mean, we women LOVE our suave Latin men, obviously. So I'm foreseeing the best season yet.
Viva el Bachelor!!!*


Best warm up song:
La Camisa Negra- Juanes
This is the guy who started it all.... the fuel behind my Latin-loving fire!
If this song doesn't make you want to get up and groove, well....
Git yer head checked!



Best power song:
Ave Maria- David Bisbal
How's that for a screen shot?
Seriously listen to this song, it's definitely NOT the Ave Maria you are familiar with.
Also don't be fooled by his Cher-like voice.
I don't know what that's all about, but whatever.



Best cool down song:
Flor De Campo- Don Omar
Don Omar makes some seriously great music, but this song is probably my favorite. 
Sit back, stretch and enjoy!

And there you have it. 
Now go high-tail it to a Zumba class or something. 

No comments:

Related posts

.