2.12.2014

this guy

In honor of the holiday this week, and his birthday next week, I'd like to dedicate this post to my Valentine. 
Warning: serious cheese ahead!

One of my favorite pictures of Christian. Seriously stop it with the sexiness right now.

Man, words can't even begin to cover all the things I love and appreciate about Christian. I feel like my marriage to him has been the biggest gift ever (it probably has!), because I've been able to grown and learn from one of the best people I've ever known! Let me tell you about him:

- Christian is smart. So so smart you guys, like seriously. Like, he read a Stephen Hawking book over Christmas break for FUN. His version of browsing the internet actually means reading Wikipedia, and then he can remember literally everything he reads! This is something I love so much about him. 

- Christian is a talented athlete. He swam all through high school, he's a super great runner, and he's got a ton of speed and power on a bike. He gives my water polo-playing brothers a run for their money any time they are together ha! This is one reason why I love going to the gym so much... it's fun to be there with him!

- Christian is a BIG sweetheart. He tells me every day that he loves me. He also talks to our little guy through my stomach all the time, and it kills me. I know that not everyone gets to hear or feel expressions of love every day, and it makes me feel very lucky that Christian does that for me. I need to be better about that!

- Christian is literally the hardest working person I've ever known in my life. He will sometimes go a whole day without eating because he's been working so hard that he just doesn't think about it. He motivates me to be so much better in this regard!

- Christian always wants to be better. I rarely, if ever, feel like he is just stagnant in ANY area of his life. He always wants to run faster, get better grades, be a kinder husband, attend the temple more, eat healthier... Sometimes it's exhausting because I'm lazy ha, but I'm thankful for his drive because I need it!

- Christian will be such a good dad! I'm thrilled that we are having a boy first, because he will get to learn from the best. Little man is very lucky.

- Christian is hilarious. He seriously makes me laugh so hard that I cry at least once a week. He's also great about using his humor to diffuse frustration (a RARE occurrence in our marriage! ;) ), and it's such a blessing for our relationship.

- And finally, Christian is a great kisser. I'm sorry but I had to. He makes me weak in the knees sometimes!

Aaaaaand before I keep blabbing and embarrass my poor husband more than I probably already have, there's my semi short list of the reasons why he's AWESOME and my favorite valentine in the world. Happy early V-day and birthday, schmoozie poo.

3 comments:

Chantel said...

AHHHH, I adore this!! My heavens, you are going to have every woman in the world holding your husband as the standard for her man. At least that's how I feel right now. You got a KILLER dude. Love you BOTH! For a man to be married to a woman like YOU, he's got to be something really really really special. And he certainly is.

Chantel said...

AHHHH, I adore this!! My heavens, you are going to have every woman in the world holding your husband as the standard for her man. At least that's how I feel right now. You got a KILLER dude. Love you BOTH! For a man to be married to a woman like YOU, he's got to be something really really really special. And he certainly is.

Chantel said...

Overeager - I posted that twice.

Related posts

.