3.06.2014

things I'm loving this week

1. This nail polish. I have an unabashed thing for blue nail polish. And blue stuff in general.

2. This dress from the GAP. Maxi dresses ftw!

3. This list of 15 moments of inspiration for when you hate your life. Seriously killed me.

4. This blog post, and everything else I've been reading lately, about oil pulling. I'm weirdly intrigued, and DEFINITELY going to try it starting tomorrow!

5. This growing growing growing belly of mine! Less than 10 weeks to go!
Speaking of growing bellies... last week, a 50+ year old man stopped me and was like 
"Hey when are you due?!" 
I was surprised, naturally, because I had no idea who he was and.... well.... he was and old guy ha. 
So I was all "Uhhhh I'm due in May....." And then he pointed to his gut and was like "ME TOO!"
I don't know why but I thought it was so funny. People are weird.

6. And finally, the psychotic dreams I'm having on the daily. Last night's featured Sean and Catherine from the bachelor (I KNOW). Except Catherine had totally duped Sean into marrying her and she was actually a member of the Chinese mafia from the upper east side. Also I dreamed about my baby, and he kept going back and fort from "baby" to "golden retriever puppy". It's always good waking up feeling highly entertained I guess!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

please tell me about your oil pulling experience because it sounds so odd! Also, I feel like I would be stressed that I would swallow the whole time.

Love you girl!

Unknown said...

I second that! I would love to hear about your oil pulling experience! At first when I read about it, the word GROSS is all that came to mind. But at the end, I found myself wanting to go buy coconut oil, like at that very second. So please share :)

Related posts

.