3.03.2014

spring playlist


New season, new music. That's my philosophy. 
Here are some songs I'm loving right now, along with this beautiful change in weather.
I tried to keep the commentary at a minimum, so y'welcome for that.

Gimme Love- Ed Sheeran (if you listen to any song on this list, please bless it be this one!)
Rewind- Rascal Flatts
Midnight- Coldplay (it's not classic Coldplay, but it's Imogen Heap-y and I loooove it)
Kid- Amos Lee
All Laid Back and Stuff- Andy McKee (seriously that's the title of the song)
Crystallized- Young the Giant
Heart of Life- John Mayer (because what's a good playlist without a little John Mayer?)
Jealous of the Moon- Nickel Creek
Young at Heart- Michael Buble (as the song opens, imagine a spring walk through the park. DREAMY)
Beautiful War- Kings of Leon
19 You and Me- Dan+Shay (I have a total thing for Myrtle Beach, which is probably why I love this song.)

Listen and enjoy.

1 comment:

emily janette said...

how do you have the best taste in music in the history of ever and always?
i love this.
well done.

Related posts

.