4.08.2014

life by numbers


7 weeks until Christian starts his long awaited internship.
6 episodes of LOST watched since Saturday.
5 weeks until baby Carter is due (!!!!!!!!)
4 diet cokes consumed in the last 7 days.
3 weeks until we move into our new apartment.
2 years of marriage basically in the books.
1 week until school's out.

I'm seriously out of breath just reading through that list, and it's not just because this babe is crushing my poor lungs ;)
I'm overwhelmed by and thrilled about everything we've got coming in the next 2 months! It's just crazy to think about how much our lives are going to change! As of next week, I only have 2 classes left before I can graduate... one of which I'm knocking out this spring. I can't believe I'm finally going to be done! My heart is so full when I think about it all, and that basically deserves a big fat post of its own. You know, "my journey at BYU", or something like that.
One day :)

Also can we just talk about how fast these last few months have gone?!
It's like one day I was 24 weeks pregnant, then I blinked and my due date is RIGHT. HERE.
In the last few days, I've heard of friends delivering 2 and 4 weeks early. It just blows my mind
(slash terrifies me!) 
that that could happen to me. I mean, I could legitimately have this baby in the next few weeks! AH! I'm so so excited for him to get here, but honestly I'd like to keep him cooking as long as possible.
I mean, my mom isn't slated to get here until May 14, so you know. Let's at least wait for grandma!

Life is crazy, isn't it? It's like one day everything is normal and boring and all of the sudden, these huge changes are breathing down your neck and you're like:
"Where the freak did you come from?"
Yeah it's definitely crazy. But the really really good kind of crazy.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT?!" hahahaha
I'm so excited for you and all of these big changes you have coming up!! It just keeps getting better.

Related posts

.