4.05.2012

a day

In the last 24 hours, I....

- talked with my adorable sister in law Elise.
 (as I am only 3 weeks away from gettig married, I hereby deem it appropriate to start calling the Carter's their proper in-law names)

- slept 9 hours straight. 
I was really excited about this, oooobviously

- didn't work my normal morning shift (!!!!!)

- watched big cat diaries. Did you know baboons will sometimes chase leopards away from their territory? Who knew they were so violent and cool?!

- shook my tail feathers at Zumba

- bought chocolate milk. 
then drank it.
Great post workout recovery!

- took vehicle to car wash, and MAAYYYBBEEE I listened to the entirety of Justin Bieber's new song while I sat in the car wash.
Maybe......

- cleaned out said vehicle, going as far as busting out the colorox wipes. 
Safe for leather? Probably not. But they worked like a charm.

- mixed 3 of my nail polishes together, (I was feeling creative...) and strained my forearm in the intense process of bottle-shaking.
That definitely won't become a regular thing.

- started packing my room, because OH WAIT Christian and I go home in 2 weeks ahhhhh.

- drove to 2 different gas stations in search of my favorite car fresheners. 
I'm obsessed.
And in case you need proof....
You might think I should take it down a notch.
I think I shouldn't.

I guess after all this, here is what I realized.
Sometimes, a shakeup in your normal routine is super awesome.
Aka not working the morning shift yesterday was the most beautiful part of my week thus far.
I have a feeling that might change tonight however....

Kimber is throwing me a bridal shower tonight with all my lovely lady friends.
Bring on the laughter is all I have to say.

No comments:

Related posts

.