6.19.2012

this week

- Finally got Christian to watch Jane by Design with me.... 
the little bugger enjoys the show way more than anticipated. Bonus for me.

- House sat for some wonderful people in the Carter's ward, and enjoyed feeling like adults despite our current living circumstances. 

- Started running again! My body (and energy level, and mental health, and appetite, and happiness...) is thanking me. And WOW have I missed my running playlist!
It's been super fun, even though running with Christian is like acting out the tortoise and the hair every day, except the tortoise doesn't ever win. Boo.

- Had waaaay too many funny conversations at work. The following is an example:
"Miss Brooke, did you know that when I was 4, I used to be a tiger? But then someone ripped out my fur and stole my tail, and gave me hair and made me a little boy!"
And just a note, he had to take me outside of the room to tell me this. 
For fear of his secret being discovered, naturally.
What a six year old won't do for attention!

- Drove down to Coral Springs to spend the weekend with my dad, to celebrate both his birthday and father's day. 
Couldn't leave this handsome guy down there all by himself, now could we?


Also... my family lived in Coral Springs 8 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. 
And now they are moving back there in about 2 weeks, just by happenstance no less.
Our life is just one big ridiculous coincidence. 
And wow did it feel weird to go back to my 14 year old ward.

- Sent my sister-in-law Elise out to BYU for summer semester!
I never thought I would say this... 
But I'm so jealous! Provo in the summer is just dreamy. 
And what I wouldn't do to relive my freshman year.
Just..... WOW.

Anyways, now I'm home sick today. It's time to return to watching Netflix with my handsome hubby who just won't stop taking care of me. It's tough.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

What?! I didn't know they moved back... I guess I'll get to see them in two weeks when I visit my parents!!

Lauren said...

Jane By Design is FANTASTIC.
As are you, of course.

Kimber said...

yay!!! i'm so glad you're both watching that show! the new episodes can't come out quick enough! hope you're having a wonderful time, we miss you guys!!

Related posts

.