9.25.2012

titanic tuesday

I woke up with great plans for the day.

That was at 7am before I fell asleep for another 3 hours.
Now I'm sitting at the computer, still in my pajamas, listening to Mumford and Sons (!!!!!!) and blogging.
Let's just say those weren't exactly my great plans for the morning. But I'm happy.

So a lot has gone on in the last week...
I finished 2 tv series and 2 books,
(if you haven't watched Sherlock or Downton Abbey yet, jump on the freakin bandwagon already!)
walked about 24 miles around the city,
went to parks, museums, and the botanic gardens,
ate out WAY too much,
and visited Valley Forge and Philly!
(The latter is the most important exciting)

My phone is on the fritz, resulting in not being able to share any pictures from our weekend in Pennsylvania. 
So I'm going to make your day awesome and share this video instead.


You're welcome.

2 comments:

Kelsey P said...

That is what it sounds like when I play the recorder. I'm a boss.

Jenny said...

What??? You were in Philly? We should have met up!

Related posts

.